A UV-activated polishing preparation. It additionally protects the gel from environmental influence and gives permanent glossy effect.
3-STEP GEL STYLING METHOD:
1) Prepare the nails and cuticles as to a traditional manicure treatment, shape the nailplate
2) Apply carefully one thin layer of primer gel - La Rosa BONDING GEL UV - onto the whole nailplate, avoid applying it on the cuticles area
3) Cure under a UV light for 2 minutes
4) Follow with one or two layers of building gel - La Rosa BUILDER GEL UV (CLEAR or PINK) - cure each under UV light.
5) Finish with polishing preparation - La Rosa QUICK FINISH - applying it like a regular nail polish; cure under a UV light for 2 minutes and wipe with degreasing preparation.